How fun! I can't wait for Dane to get older and understands the concept of things! Looks like the kids had so much fun and the WII will be a blast. We love ours!! I just can't believe how much they have changed within the last year! Makes me SAD!!!
Looks like a good Christmas! Bo sounds like the little piggy on the commercial..weee...weee...weee...hahahahaha! Just kidding Bo. And Vy, you look pretty, as always. Can't wait to see you all again!!!!!
3 comments:
How fun! I can't wait for Dane to get older and understands the concept of things! Looks like the kids had so much fun and the WII will be a blast. We love ours!! I just can't believe how much they have changed within the last year! Makes me SAD!!!
Looks like a good Christmas! Bo sounds like the little piggy on the commercial..weee...weee...weee...hahahahaha! Just kidding Bo. And Vy, you look pretty, as always. Can't wait to see you all again!!!!!
i love your pictures!! everything looks like so much fun. Your living room looked so pretty!
Post a Comment