Bo had his first real game and hockey tournament this weekend. After an entire year of practice and working on skills, he finally got to put them to use. My little man scored 9 goals this weekend! I (we) are so proud, I think my heart almost burst on Saturday. When we were sitting watching his 2nd game of the tournament some lady behind me said, "that Young kid on our team is good!" I was dying inside thinking, HE'S MINE, HE'S MINE! I tried to video, but do you think I could ever capture a scoring moment. Here were some of his best chances.
*Yes, I am that crazy mom who thinks her kid's the best on the team, sorry I can't help myself*
disclaimer: yeah, I yell a lot on the videos, sorry.
Can't wait for more!
2 comments:
Way ta go team Angry Birds...kudos to Bo for being the ROCK STAR of the games! You rock Bo...I can't wait to see more videos!! Love ya!!
Brogan you are the bomb. I am so proud of you. #1 hockey star!!!!
Post a Comment