Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slow Down Bo

We spent a long weekend in SunValley.  It was crazy to see bare hill sides and sagebrush.  No Snow!  Thank goodness for snow machines and groomed runs.  Bo & Clint still got to ski, check it out!



It's a good thing I wasn't there, because I know I would have made him slow down. 
 Can you believe this kid?

We had a lot of fun and got to spend some time with Jus, Jon & the kids

so cute

 what to order
 He was soooo good and cute too!
 He did lots of this... go figure!
Ava learned to skate!


She didn't want to skate but she sure looked cute waiting for us!


Me & my favorite girl!



Papa & Nan came up for the day, it was great to see them.

3 comments:

Ella said...

Looks like lots of sun in Fun Valley. <3 Ella

Turpin's said...

Aw how fun! I just love how long Vys hair is getting! Glad you guys had fun, can't wait to see ya! Xoxoo

Brian and Jaime said...

looks like so much fun!!! Bo is amazing!!! a good little skier.
Vy you are so pretty you and your momma are two peas in a pod! love you guys.