I love comparing the first and last days of school
amazing how much they change from August to June
so long 1st and 4th grade...
Here are extras I took of them this morning, they are too cute not to post.
Funny side note: Brogan asked if he could dress up for the last day of school.
I said "yeah, if you want to. Why?"
He said, "so I can feel like I'm graduating!" ha ha
hence the "dressier clothes"
Here are extras I took of them this morning, they are too cute not to post.
Funny side note: Brogan asked if he could dress up for the last day of school.
I said "yeah, if you want to. Why?"
He said, "so I can feel like I'm graduating!" ha ha
hence the "dressier clothes"


3 comments:
Awe, I think I am going to cry.
I did cry...sniff...sniff!! Brogan is too funny!
OH. MY. GOSH.!!! Vy is soo dang cute!! I seriously can't believe how fast the kiddos are growing. I love Bo's dress up clothes too. He seriously cracks me up!! Let the summer of fun begin!!
Post a Comment