Thursday, July 05, 2012

Lake Roosevelt

Lake Roosevelt 2012
Big Lake
Playing cards
Lots of Trout
Swimming
Big Foot
Big Foot scat- ha!
Squirt Guns
Deer in camp
Deer from the boat
Camp Fire
Lots of Memories
Rainy Nights
The Little Twerp
Neighbors snoring
Braided hair
Fish Tacos
Papa's Salsa
Ella's chair
Lots of laughs and a really fun time!

The Big Foot Hunters




Cuddle Time




Ryker's Smolder... oooh



Captin Betty

Seriously??



Ready Set Go

Sandman

Papa and his Boys!

See Jai, you really do like Betty!


Good Morning

Happy Campers!



3 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

we had so much fun hanging out for the week. I am glad you documented for memories!

Cherlyn said...

What a fun time for everyone!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two boys on the boat next to one another. I downloaded the ultra hi res picture, sharpened it and re-sized it so the boy on the left with cap appeared life size. He is a gorgeous boy and very very good looking. I enjoyed the closeness and intimacy of having such a gorgeous creature appear right in front of me. I looked at him a lot and really enjoyed his good looks and his beauty. I leaned very close to him and when I finished kissing his mouth and lips, and his cheek, and pulled my lips from his the beauty of his gorgeous face left me breathless.