This fall has been filled with fun activities the kids have been doing.
Vylett had her 1st piano recital, she played "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" with both hands. She has only been taking lessons for about 5 or 6 weeks, she did a great job.
The kids had their first ride in the back of the pickup, does this mean I am over protective and a complete safety freak... YES! I only let Clint drive 35 mile and hour and I was freaking out he entire time. They loved it, how come I worry so much these days? We all grew up riding in the back. We take "old blue" out to the house each weekend so Brogan can ride his motorcycle, the kids love blue- I guess I do too!

4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! the kids are the CUTEST!!! I just love that vy totally hams it up in every pic. Brogan is too cute at b-ball. I love his sweatshirt:)
Vy great job at your recital. I love that you are doing such a great job. I love to play the piano too. love jaijai
PS no more crap about me not posting i was first!!! :)
You are a breath of fresh air Heather. I am so glad to have you for a friend.
okay they have officially grown up,your cracking me up about hte riding in the back of the pickup, i hate it to, braden loves it and insists whenever possible, remember all the timew we rode in the back of boys pickups, i guess we were young and dumb, i want to see more pictures of your cute house, what are your thanksgiving plans? we went to logan this weekend for a wedding, you would not belive how much it has changed, we drove by old farm wow memories were made there, remember when we went sledding on the big hill, good times!!!!
Post a Comment